6. You will receive the version 1 of the content material you asked for for your review 1 or 2 weeks after the agreement has been signed (depending on the type of content required).
7. Both parties shall coordinate via email, phone call or in-person meeting to ensure that necessary changes or desired modifications are addressed before revision takes place. (This package includes 1x revision only).
8. You will receive final copy of required content 2-5 (depends on the changes needed) days after clarifications of necessary revisions have been made.TIP: Know what you want and don't be afraid to ask.
9. Content publishing begins based on what’s agreed upon.TIP: Always keep your target end users in mind. It's what they need and want most that matter.
10. Content management on website and social media begins based on what’s agreed upon.TIP: Repeat Step 7-10 for every agreed content to be produced.
11. Evaluate results of entire content strategy, including analysis of content materials produced after 6 months and 12 months.
12. You will receive a well-written evaluation report of user feedback and analysis of website traffic to sum up and conclude your 12-month content strategy planning and execution.TIP: Renew your contract.